180 min.
5000 m.

The first exhibition complex was opened at this territory in 1939. At that time it served only as the All-Union Agricultural Exhibition. During the II World War the exhibits were evacuated. The visitors returned only in 1954. After the merger of VDNKH with a Botanical garden and Ostankino park, the area of our tour reached 520 ha.

Select region